Inscrit le: 30 Juin 2018
Messages: 2 378
|Posté le: Dim 16 Sep - 17:41 (2018) Sujet du message: Allegorithmic Substance Painter 22.214.171.1248 x64
|<span style="font-weight:bold;">Allegorithmic Substance Painter 126.96.36.1998 x64</span>
Allegorithmic Substance Painter 188.8.131.528 x64 | 1.21 GB
Substance Painter is a 3D Painting app with never before seen features and workflow improvements to make the creation of textures for 3D assets easier than ever. It is acknowledged as the most innovative and user-friendly 3D Painter out there.
- Dota 2 Template - Create items and characters for Dota 2 with our custom Dota 2 template, allowing you to create, preview and export all the textures needed easily!
- Particle Brushes - Throw water, dirt or even fire at your object and watch the realistic weathering effects unfold in real time!
- Material Painting - Paint full materials at once, lay the groundwork for your textures or paint small details in seconds!
- Smart Material - Reuse your materials to texture super quickly!
- Physically Based Viewport - Preview your painting in a next-gen viewport for accurate material feedback.
- Use Any Rendering Shader - Import your own custom shaders and create your own channels to paint on (or use available pre-built shaders)
- Fully Non-Destructive - Modify your UVs or topology at any time without ever losing your work.
- Substance Brushes - Use your Substances as brushes and unleash parametric painting!
- 2D Seamless Painting Paint in 2D across seams thanks to the unified 3D/2D pipeline. Massive time saver and unique feature in digital painting application!
- Multi-Material - Paint on the different texture sets of your mesh!
- Shelf - A dense preset library of materials, tools and effects that are tweakable, making the possibilities infinite.
3D PBR Painting
Use a complete and familiar set of texturing tools: PBR and particle painting, Substance procedural effects, smart materials and smart masks, and fast baking.
Iray Pathtrace Rendering
Render directly with NVIDIA Iray and enhance your images with Yebis post-process effects.
Toggle the viewport in new fullscreen mode for an immersive painting experience.
Use and reuse presets and integrated bakers to speed up texturing.
Create and reuse your own mesh-adaptive materials
Create and reuse your own mesh-adaptive mask presets
AO / normal map / etc.
New features in Allegorithmic Substance Painter 2:
Iray Path Tracer integration for advanced rendering and screenshot capability
New Smart Masks for creating and using your own mesh-adaptive mask presets
New Clone tool for copying and pasting parts of textures
New Smudge tool for blending and spreading colors
Ability to chain and composite substances
New content in the shelf: alphas, tools, materials, smart materials, and more
New interface with reworked colors, icons, and parameter organization
New Orthographic view mode and Perspective Field of View control
New Fullscreen mode with interface toggling
Support for the Specular/Glossiness PBR workflow
Allegorithmic Substance Painter 184.108.40.2068
[Mac] Wacom tablet input broken in 3D and 2D view
akers Matching by name doesn't work anymore
akers "Average Normals" setting doesn't work anymore
ray Incorrect rendering with missing baked normal map
ray Color Profiles behave differently in comparison to OpenGL renderer
ray Exporting render as bitmap doesn't include color profile correction
[Substance] Material filters don't work anymore
[Tool] Stroke opacity isn't stored in brush presets
[Tool] Clone Brush UV Alignment doesn't work anymore
[Export] Displacement channel should be centered in 0.5 when exporting in integer
[Template] Absolute path is stored in Templates
[TextureSet] Channel texture persist after removing the channel
Known Issue :
[Linux] Wacom tablet input don't work in 3D and 2D view
[Mac] Particles can create texture corruption in some cases
[Export] In very rare case, black rectangles can appear on AMD GPUs
System Requirements: ShiChuang 7 / 8 / 10 - 64 bit mandatory
Home : http://www.allegorithmic.com/
<span style="font-weight:bold;">DOWNLOAD LINKS :</span>