Inscrit le: 30 Juin 2018
|Posté le: Sam 30 Juin - 16:10 (2018) Sujet du message: 3D-Coat 184.108.40.206 beta
|<span style="font-weight:bold;">3D-Coat 220.127.116.11 beta</span>
3D-Coat 18.104.22.168 beta | 770.0 mb
Pilgway has released an updated (version 4.8.04) 3D-Coat, is the one application that has all the tools you need to take your 3D idea from a block of digital clay all the way to a production ready, fully textured organic or hard surface model.
Changes 4.8.04 (beta):
- Fixed problem of baking sculpt shaders to paint room
- Fixed problem of texture preview when you edit shader.
- Bake menu in Paint room. It allows to drop paint objects to Sculpt room, modify there and bake normal/other maps back on paint object.
- Plane tool in paint room works correctly with normalmap layer.
- Sticky kays activation time increased to prevent false sticking.
- fixed problem of very long importing for PPP in some cases.
About 3D-Coat. 3D-Coat software from Pilgway is used primarily in the production of 3D models for computer games, but also in related fields such as film and entertainment. The software is on the cutting edge of 3D graphics.
About Pilgway. Pilgway, an international company at the forefront of 3D technology, is investing in academic game development worldwide with its innovative 3D software.
Version: 4.8.04 (beta)
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows Vista and above
Size: 770.0 mb
<span style="font-weight:bold;">DOWNLOAD LINKS :</span>